Saturday, September 16, 2017

Before I Fall 2017 Movie


In this post I will go through the new movie Before I Fall directed by Russo Young and written by Maria Maggenti. Before I Fall stars Zoey Deutch and Halston Sage. The idea of the movie is not new we already seen this story many times before, the story is talking about Samantha the movie star that has all the perfect life, she have a great future waiting for her and a great friends also a perfect guy. All this suddenly changed  when she wake up one day find that she only have one day to live. so she started to think about her life, her friends and even her boyfriend.


The idea of the story is already used before and you wont find new things in the story. but the director of the movie have made an effort to make you enjoy the movie. the movie is enjoyable but for my opinion its not the movie that I go watch it on theater, its more like watching this movie at home or online.

Before I Fall Movie Gallery: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Layover

The Layover is very lovely comedy movie for the most pretty Hollywood actress Alexandra Daddario and the cutie   Kate Upton   After ...